Inclusion Workshop W-1A
Online Professional Development: Strategies2ReachEach
Grade Levels: K-12
Length: 1/2 day or full day sessions
Toby J. Karten, with TAMKA Education, has launched embedded online
professional development (PD), Strategies2ReachEach, to assist teachers
of students who require additional supports to learn remotely. Virtual formats
and platforms are custom designed for PK through Grade 12 general and
special education teachers, co-teachers, multidisciplinary teams, whole
staff, and families through a combination of faculty and small group
webinars, coaching sessions, video chats, and teleconferencing. As with
Toby’s face-to-face PD, the online PD connects to teacher and student
realities with resources and practical strategies. Learn differently but
Experience how to effectively value and support:
- Online student-staff strengths.
- Responsive learner engagement.
- Data and accountability for academic, social-emotional, and behavioral skills (SDI) delivered online.
- Home-school communications and staff-collaboration.
- Evidence-based strategies and inclusive online practices.
Specifically designed for special and general education teachers, administrators, instructional coaches, assistants, and related service providers who are delivering online instruction to PK-12 students.