W-3. Inclusion Lesson Plan Designs
Grade Levels: K-12
Length: 3 hours
Knowledge, research, technology and attitudes toward people with disabilities have progressed from outdated exclusive policies and lower student expectations to inclusive polices with the expectation of higher outcomes for students of all abilities. Educational achievements for students with disabilities require administrative support and solid lesson planning that proactively expects, accepts, and embraces differences.
Experience how to effectively:
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives.
- Highlight the materials, goals, procedures, strategies, steps, and curriculum-based assessments.
- Document IEPs, 504s, and RTI.
- Examine differentiated instruction for whole class, small groups, and individual students.
- Provide on-line information to co teachers, principals, data coordinators, student support teams, supervisors, and coaches.
- Accomplish effective co-teaching partnerships.
Pre service teachers, university faculty, K-12 educators and staff.
Recommended workshop resource
Inclusion Lesson Plan Book for the 21st Century
For more information about this workshop please contact Toby Karten.